Fourteen hotel brands make the cut in Forbes Best Employers for Diversity list.
Forbes magazine recently released its list of this year’s Best Employers for Diversity. According to Forbes, the list recognizes companies that displayed a commitment to diversity and outstanding workplace culture. Among the 500 employers listed, fourteen hotel brands made the cut. Here’s where these companies landed in the ranking.
- Marriott International- 27th
- Hyatt Hotels- 69th
- Intercontinental Hotels Group- 106th
- Choctaw Casinos & Resorts- 124th
- Choice Hotels International- 130th
- Aspen Skiing Company- 154th
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants- 162nd
- Hilton- 179th
- MGM Resorts- 263rd
- Drury Hotels- 306th
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts- 311th
- Wynn Resorts- 366th
- Wyndham Destinations- 431st
- Vail Resorts- 460th
Congratulations to the hotel brands that made the Forbes Best Employers for Diversity list! Are you interested in staying up-to-date with the latest hospitality news? Then get the information you need by meeting and connecting with all the top California lodging professionals at the California Lodging Investment Conference. Contact us today to learn more about this fantastic informational and networking event.